While preventative dentistry focuses on the health of the teeth and gums, cosmetic dentistry can help enhance the overall aesthetic and appearance of your smile. Our cosmetic dentistry team can help you in a number of ways:
- Teeth Whitening: One of the most common cosmetic procedures is teeth whitening, which can help brighten discolored or stained teeth. We offer teeth whitening through custom take-home trays to keep your smile shining bright.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are placed over the front of the teeth to improve their appearance. They can be used to cover chips, cracks, gaps, and other imperfections in the teeth.
- Cosmetic Bonding: Bonding is a process in which tooth-colored resin is applied to the surface of the teeth to improve their appearance. Bonding can be used to repair chips, cracks, and gaps, as well as to improve the shape and size of the teeth.
- Smile Shapers: Smile Shapers are a type of clear aligner that can help straighten crooked or misaligned teeth without the use of traditional braces. These aligners are nearly invisible and can be removed for eating and cleaning and can often be a great alternative to traditional braces.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are a type of restoration that are used to cover or "cap" a damaged or decayed tooth. Crowns are often used to protect a weakened tooth from further damage, to restore the shape and size of a broken or worn tooth, or to improve the appearance of a discolored or misshapen tooth. Crowns can help improve the overall health and function of your mouth, as well as enhance your smile.
With cosmetic dentistry, we can help you feel more confident and comfortable with your smile. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
Request An Appointment!
"*" indicates required fields